Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Beginnings

It has been quite a long time since I have posted here. I know, I say that every time I write new post now. It just makes me realize how little I post on this blog nowadays. It has been quite a journey from the last time I wrote. That journey has brought me to this place of balance, inner peace and calm. The difference the past couple months have made on my life are tremendous. I have never in all my life felt the way I do now - so at-one with myself, so attuned to my senses, feelings, wants, needs, dreams. Strangely enough it all began with the simple desire of another. I know this might sound a little bizzarre, assure you it is quite true. This man that took the initiative and extended out an invitation literally changed my whole perspective on life in a matter of days. I too now have desires that may or may not be reciprocated by this individual, but I have come to a point in my life where no matter what may happen with this situation I know I will be able to push forward and take each new stride forward with more strength, courage and knowledge than I have ever had before. I cannot thank this man enough for all of the things he has given me. The interesting part is that I am quite certain he has no idea he has impacted my life as much as he has. It is strange to think that all it took was a simple question that then turned to a statement. I know those of you who actually regularly read this may be wondering who this man could be and what it was that he said to give me this new start on life...I feel that it would be inappropriate to share those details here considering the amount of talking and discussing I have already had with a handful of my closest friends. Just know that I am doing well and that I continue to see a brighter tomorrow because someone extended their hand to me and I finally took hold.

1 comment: