Sunday, August 29, 2010

And then there was School...

First full week of school starts today @ 7am. Yikes!!! I am so afraid since I have having financial difficulties buying my school books. I have 2 of the books I need out of 8!!! Ugh, sometimes I wish I had a rich relative who could donate to my skimpish income. Don't get me wrong. I love my job with all my heart and being, but sometimes it just doesn't seem to earn enough money for the things I need. Entry 39:

Somedays I wish I were rich
With bulging bags a plenty
Always on hand.
I sometimes wish it but
On the other hand...

I love my life just as it is
My family, friends, No wife or kids
The festivals and concerts free
Through my college/university

I may still live at home
But hey, at least i'm not alone
WIth mom and cat, bro and step dad
It really isn't half bad.

Stranger still, with all these quirks
I find myself wishing I had less housework
More time to myself or another
Rather than always with mother

No comments:

Post a Comment